Special Purpose Appraisals
This industry is directly involved in the production, distribution and sale of energy, including fuel extraction, manufacturing, refining and distribution. Today’s society consumes large amounts of fuel and the energy industry is a crucial part of the infrastructure and maintenance of society in almost all countries.
In particular, the energy industry comprises:
- the petroleum industry, including oil companies, petroleum refiners, fuel transport and end-user sales at gas stations
- the gas industry, including natural gas extraction, and coal gas manufacture, as well as distribution and sales
- the electrical power industry, including electricity generation, electric power distribution and sales
- the coal industry
- the nuclear power industry
- the renewable energy industry, comprising alternative energy and sustainable energy companies, including those involved in hydroelectric power, wind power, and solar power generation, and the manufacture, distribution and sale of alternative fuels
- traditional energy industry based on the collection and distribution of firewood, the use of which, for cooking and heating, is particularly common in poorer countries.
Oil & Gas Refineries
Companies in the Refinery Industry transform the “Raw” material into products of value. The Oil Refinery industry converts crude oil into high-octane motor fuel (gasoline/petrol), diesel oil, liquefied petroleum gases (LPG), jet aircraft fuel, kerosene, heating fuel oils, lubricating oils, asphalt and petroleum coke and others; while the Gas Refinery industry “purify” separate from the “Raw” material (depending on the source) various non-methane hydrocarbons and fluids into pipeline gas.
Global Valuation for over 19 years has been servicing the Refinery Industry with Feasibility Analysis, Market Studies, Appraisal and Consulting Reports. Our appraisers are members of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) and have over 40 years’ experience in the Consulting Industry.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Refinery Plants
- Refinery Operations
- Land improvements
- Personal property/machinery & Equipment
- Storage Silos
- Leasehold improvements
- Commercial Buildings
- Site Improvements
Logging & Timber
Logging companies buy and lease log-harvesting equipment and vehicles and use them to fell trees. The trees are then transported as saw logs to sawmills and pulp mills. Timber Services industry manages timber tracts for the purpose of selling standing timber. A timber tract is a parcel of land used for growing timber for harvesting on a long rotation cycle (more than 10 years).
Global Valuation has been servicing the Logging & Timber industry since 1997 providing state of the art valuation & consulting services. We have completed a valuation of over 360,000 hardwood trees which will yield over 84,000,000 board feet of lumber.
The Agribusiness industry includes businesses that directly engage in or directly benefit from agricultural activities. Businesses in this industry may produce agricultural commodities, buy agricultural produce or supply goods and services to farms and the agriculture industry.
ACTIVITIES AND PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Agribusiness services
- Soybean and corn farming
- Frozen foods manufacturing
- Beef cattle production, dairy cattle farming and meat processing
- Margarine and cooking oil processing
- Corn, soybean and wheat wholesaling
- Dairy product and milk production
- Farm supplies and farm equipment wholesaling
- Fruit and vegetable wholesaling
- Fertilizer and pesticide manufacturing
- Crop farming
- Food and supplies wholesaling
- Meat, beef and poultry processing
- Oil, grain and packaged food manufacturing
- Tractors and agricultural machinery retailing
- Tractor and agricultural machinery manufacturing
Florida and Georgia is an agricultural force in the Nation. Global Valuation has the experience and skills to value large complex agricultural operations.
Aerospace & Aviation
In most industrial countries, the aerospace industry is a cooperation of public and private industries although the Aviation Industry is mostly private but is regulated by the public sector. Aerospace is a very diverse field, with a multitude of commercial, industrial and military applications (Defense Industry). Several countries have a civilian space program funded by the government through tax collection, such as NASA in the United States, ESA in Europe, the Canadian Space Agency in Canada, Indian Space Research Organization in India, JAXA in Japan, RKA in Russia, China National Space Administration in China, SUPARCO in Pakistan, Iranian Space Agency in Iran, and Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI) in South Korea. Along with these public space programs, many companies produce technical tools and components such as spaceships and satellites. Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft. Aviation is derived from avis, the Latin word for bird.
Global Valuation develops appraisal reports and business valuations of the next generation of high-powered space vehicles to provide new, highly sought after capabilities for the established satellite communications market, satellite launch, transport markets and the U.S. Strategic Space defense market.
- High-Powered Communications Satellites
- Satellite Tow Trucks
- S. Strategic Space Defense
Global Valuation provides professional consulting and appraisal services including Business Valuation, Feasibility Analysis, Market Studies and Appraisals for:
- Aerospace Parks and Research Centers
- Space Ports
- Transport Markets
- Satellite Launch Vehicles
- Satellite Communications Market
- S. Strategic Space Defense Market
- Space Tugs
- Satellite Tow Trucks
Our team of appraisers have all the skills, experience and the most up-to-date technology and market data available for this industry. We provide appraisal, market study, feasibility analysis and business valuation reports for:
- FBO Operations
- Aircraft Manufactures
Global Valuation has completed numerous appraisals of special purpose properties including wind, solar and bio fueled alternative power plants, processing plants, fixed base aviation operations (FBO), timber and logging operations, natural resources, international airports and seaports, cement plants, international container ports, ship recycling facilities, agribusiness and cemetery’s.
All Global Valuation Appraisals and Market Studies are prepared by State-Certified Appraisers and designated members of the American Society of Appraisers. Reports are completed in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. (USPAP) and or the International Valuation Standards (IVSs).
Reports are prepared using verified market information. Some of our top licensed sources include:
- CoStar – verified market data
- Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) Real Estate Investor Survey.
- PKF/CBRE Trends in the Hotel Industry
- Marshall & Swift Cost Data/Core Logic
- Argus DCF Financial Software
- Adobe InDesign
- IBIS World Industry Reports
Examples of Special Purpose Appraisal & Market Study assignments follow:
Power Plants – Telogia Power Plant, Liberty County, Florida. 14.1 megawatt wood waste fueled electric generating power plant. The plant has 5.28-miles of 69kv transmission lines connecting to a Duke Energy Sub-station. Power is sold exclusively to Seminole Electric Cooperative.
Trees & Timber – 360,000 hardwood trees which will yield 84,000,000 board feet of timber. Delores Estate, 16,468-acre Rain Forest, Toledo District, Belize, Central America
Iron Ore Fines (IOF) – 5,000,000-tons of dry iron ore fines located in three impoundments at the former Tronox Iron Mine & Plant facility. Theodore, Alabama
Crushed Stone – 50,000,000-tons of crushed stone containing a variety of sizes including riprap, jetty stone, railroad ballast and fine aggregate stone. The stone is a bi-product of iron ore mining and is located at the Groveland Mine, Dickinson County, Michigan
CLICK HERE FOR REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF SPECIAL PURPOSE APPRAISAL & MARKET STUDY ASSIGNMENTS
LET US EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS WITH AN APPRAISAL OF YOUR PROPERTY, PORTFOLIO, OR BUSINESS