Retail Shopping Center Appraisals
Global Valuation has experienced professionals who have all the skills and resources to perform retail shopping center appraisals. From general-purpose shopping centers and specialized-purpose shopping centers to limited-purpose shopping centers, our appraisals help stakeholders make sound decisions.
We have appraised numerous general-purpose shopping centers including super regional malls, regional malls, community centers and neighborhood centers. US Shopping Center Classification and Characteristics Summary Chart follows:
Sources: ICSC Research and CoStar Realty Information, Inc.
Just a few of the many factors that figure into a valuation of retail real estate include:
- Property type
- Anchors and other stores on-site
- Levels of pedestrian foot traffic
- Parking availability
- Condition of the buildings
- Easements and encroachments
- Zoning and allowed uses
- Quality of construction
- Vacancy rates on-site and nearby
All Global Valuation Appraisals and Market Studies are prepared by State-Certified Appraisers and designated members of the American Society of Appraisers. Reports are completed in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. (USPAP) and or the International Valuation Standards (IVSs).
Reports are prepared using verified market information. Some of our top licensed sources include:
- CoStar – verified market data
- Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) Real Estate Investor Survey.
- PKF/CBRE Trends in the Hotel Industry
- Marshall & Swift Cost Data/Core Logic
- Argus DCF Financial Software
- Adobe InDesign
- IBIS World Industry Reports
Examples of Retail Shopping Center Appraisals and Market Study Assignments follow:
- Southwest Center Mall, Dallas Texas. 157,000 SF Dillard’s Department Store.
- Lockhart Gardens, St Thomas, US Virgin Islands. 130,000 SF Retail Community Center.
- Sunny Isle Center, St Croix, US Virgin Islands. 340,000 SF Retail Community Center.
- Ville La Reine Center, St Croix, US Virgin Islands. 149,000 SF Retail Community Center.
- Nisky Center, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. 130,641 SF Retail Community Center.
CLICK HERE FOR A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF RETAIL SHOPPING CENTER APPRAISAL ASSIGNMENTS
LET US EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS WITH AN APPRAISAL OF YOUR PROPERTY, PORTFOLIO, OR BUSINESS.