Mining Operation Appraisals
Mining operation appraisals take a close look at businesses that focus on the extraction from the earth (subsoil) of minerals or other geological materials. Activities in this industry include the development of mine sites, extraction and the processing of the “raw” materials (washing, screening, and sizing). This industry includes:
- Aggregate Rock
- Rock Salt
- Gravel and Sand
- Precious Metals (Gold, Silver, Copper, Diamonds, etc.)
Global Valuation has valued numerous Mining Operations in the U.S. and various other countries. We subscribe to and have licensing agreements with the most up-to-date reports, surveys, software and technology to deliver the most reliable appraisal reports and business valuations. Global Valuation has completed valuations on billions of tons of aggregate rock, metallurgical coal, iron ore fines, limestone, bauxite, zeolite, reolite, gold, silver and copper mines.
All Global Valuation Appraisals and Market Studies are prepared by State-Certified Appraisers and designated members of the American Society of Appraisers. Reports are completed in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. (USPAP) and or the International Valuation Standards (IVSs).
Reports are prepared using verified market information. Some of our top licensed sources include:
- CoStar – verified market data
- Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) Real Estate Investor Survey.
- PKF/CBRE Trends in the Hotel Industry
- Marshall & Swift Cost Data/Core Logic
- Argus DCF Financial Software
- Adobe InDesign
- IBIS World Industry Reports
Examples of Mining Operation Appraisals & Market Study assignments follow:
- Metallurgical Coal Project, Leflore County, Oklahoma. 24,000,000-tons of metallurgical coal mined, washed, processed, delivered and sold Free Alongside Ship (F.A.S.)
- Peat Mining Operation, Town of McDevitt, Minnesota. 3,655-acres including 28,000,000-short tons in place of peat reserves, a large peat production plant and a 20-megawatt peat fueled power plant.
CLICK HERE FOR A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF MINING OPERATION APPRAISAL ASSIGNMENTS