Entertainment Property Appraisals
Theme Parks and Water Parks
Global Valuation has completed entertainment property appraisals and Going-Concern Valuations on famous Theme Parks and Water Parks Worldwide.
Theme Parks – An amusement park or theme park is a group of entertainment attractions, rides and other events in a location for the enjoyment of large numbers of people. Theme parks are more elaborate than simple city parks or playgrounds, usually providing attractions meant to cater specifically to certain age groups, as well as some that are aimed towards all ages. Theme parks, a specific type of amusement park, are usually much more intricately themed to a certain subject or group of subjects than normal amusement parks.
Water Parks – Amusement parks with water play features attract seasonal crowds looking to have fun while cooling off. Featuring lazy rivers, wave pools, water slides, kids play areas, and spraygrounds, water parks can be indoor or outdoor attractions.
Casinos & Online Gambling
This industry consists of gambling facilities that offer table wagering games and other gambling activities, such as slot machines and sports betting. These establishments often provide food and beverage services. The industry also includes floating casinos (i.e. gambling cruises and riverboat casinos). Casinos are most commonly built near or combined with resorts, hotels, restaurants, retail shopping, cruise ships or other tourist attractions.
Online Gambling – With today’s technology gamblers are able to enjoy the games via the Internet. Online casinos operate the same way brick-and-mortar casinos do. The odds, the paybacks, the rules and regulations are the same. The only difference is that gamblers play their personal desires online rather than in a teaming environment. Online casinos are audited and regulated by gambling authorities. They are checked to ensure that fair gaming is observed. Online casinos conform to a strict set of guidelines that ensure the security and protection of online gamblers. A special consideration is in the safety measure that keeps Internet frauds and pranksters in check. Online casinos need to be sure that the account details of their clients are not getting through a third party source.
Global Valuation has been servicing our clients in this industry since 1997. We have valued Casinos in Atlantic City, Las Vegas and Resort Style Casinos.
This industry comprises establishments engaged in operating downhill, cross-country or similar skiing areas, or operating equipment, such as ski lifts and tows. These establishments often provide lodging, food and beverage services, equipment rental services and ski instruction services. Our Experienced appraiser’s team is highly qualified and have all the skills to provide our clients the best services in this industry.
Global Valuation has appraised Ski Resort Operations throughout the U.S.A. We have the most updated software and market data available in the industry to always exceed our client needs and expectations.
Hunting, Fishing, & Lodging
HUNTING & TRAPPING – This industry includes commercial hunters and trappers, commercial game preserves (such as game retreats), hunting preserves, fishing preserves and game propagation firms.
FISHING – Firms in this industry primarily catch finfish, shellfish and miscellaneous marine products for commercial sale with little to no alteration or further processing.
Global Valuation has extensive experience in the Hunting, Fishing and Lodging Industry we are highly qualified Consulting and Appraisal Company providing to our clients Appraisal reports, Business Valuations, Market/Marketability Studies and Feasibility Analysis.
- Buildings and Installations
- Land Improvements
- Machinery and Equipment Valuation
- Leasehold Improvements
- Business Operations
- Fish and Game Assessments
Global Valuation has completed numerous appraisals and market studies for entertainment facilities including major theme parks, family entertainment centers, casinos, waterparks, auto speedways, ski resorts, hunting and fishing lodges, museums and attractions.
All Global Valuation Appraisals and Market Studies are prepared by State-Certified Appraisers and designated members of the American Society of Appraisers. Reports are completed in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. (USPAP) and or the International Valuation Standards (IVSs).
Reports are prepared using verified market information. Some of our top licensed sources include:
- CoStar – verified market data
- Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) Real Estate Investor Survey.
- PKF/CBRE Trends in the Hotel Industry
- Marshall & Swift Cost Data/Core Logic
- Argus DCF Financial Software
- Adobe InDesign
- IBIS World Industry Reports
Examples of Entertainment Property Appraisals & Market Study assignments follow:
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Santa Claus, Indiana. Holiday World is divided into four themes identified as Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving and the 4th of July. The themes feature three (3) award winning wooden roller coasters, live entertainment shows and events. Splashin’ Safari is the largest water park in Indiana, as well as one of the top water parks in the nation. The park features Zoom Babwe, the largest enclosed water slide in the world, and Wildebeest Water Coaster, the worlds No 1 water park ride. The park has a total of 55-rides, 11 live entertainment shows and 3 – big annual events.
- Fiesta Mundo Entertainment & Community Venue, Southwest Center Mall, formally Dillard’s Department Store, 156,680 SF, Dallas, Texas. Fiesta Mundo Entertainment & Community Venue will be the largest multi-entertainment venue in the US providing the most number of entertainment activities such as bowling, go-kart racing, laser tag, miniature golf, arcade, banquets, theaters, food-court, dance club, music venue and bar under one roof.
CLICK HERE FOR A REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF ENTERTAINMENT PROPERTY APPRAISAL ASSIGNMENTS