Commercial Real Estate Appraisals
Global Valuation can complete all types of Commercial Real Estate Appraisals. We specialize in large complex commercial asset developments including office towers in metropolitan cities, retail shopping malls and power centers in the suburbs.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Commercial Real Estate Appraisals
- Office Buildings & Office Parks
- Retail Shopping Centers & Malls
- Hotels & Motels
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Commercial Land & Infrastructure
- Theme Parks & Amusement Parks
- Power Plants & Utilities
- Marinas & Yacht Clubs
- Alpine Ski Resorts & Lodges
- Golf Courses & Clubhouses
- Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Reviews
Global Valuation delivers state-of-the-art commercial appraisal reports prepared in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and the International Valuation Standards (IVS’s). Because we use the most recent verified market data and the most sophisticated software available in the commercial valuation industry, our clients can move forward with a higher level of confidence as they enter into transactions.
Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) are the generally accepted standards for professional appraisal practice in North America. USPAP contains standards for all types of appraisal services. Standards are included for real estate, personal property, business and mass appraisal.
The Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act of 1989 recognizes USPAP as the generally accepted appraisal standards and requires USPAP compliance for appraisers in federally related transactions. Furthermore, State Appraiser Certification and Licensing Boards (federal, state, and local agencies), appraisal services, and appraisal trade associations require compliance with USPAP.
International Valuation Standards Council
The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) is the established international standard setter for valuation. Through the International Valuation Standards Board, the IVSC develops and maintains standards on how to undertake and report valuations. Especially relevant to investors and other third-party stakeholders, these valuations are considered to be accurate and reliable.
In addition, the IVSC also supports the need to develop a framework of guidance on best practices for valuations of the various classes of assets and liabilities and for the consistent delivery of the standards by properly trained professionals around the world. The IVSC has published International Valuation Standards (IVS) since 1985 and is an independent, not-for-profit, private sector organization.
Objectives of the IVSC aim to strengthen the worldwide valuation profession by:
- Developing high quality international standards and supporting their adoption and use
- Facilitating collaboration and cooperation among its member organizations
- Collaborating and cooperating with other international organizations
- Finally, serving as the international voice for the valuation profession
In pursuit of these objectives, the IVSC places paramount importance on protecting the public interest.
- PWC – Price Waterhouse Coopers Real Estate Investor Survey
- PKF & CBRE – Trends in the Hotel Industry
- ARGUS – Discount Cash Flow Financial software
- CoStar – Verified Market Data
- Core Logic – Cost Data Software
- IBIS World – Industry Reports
- InDesign – Report Writing software